If you plan to book a Tee Time for 2 people for the coming 16th of January in the morning:
First of all, check the availability:
If there is a Promotion Code available for this time, then now is the moment to insert it and see all of the Tee Times on that day with this promotion.
For example, you choose 08:12 am. In the next screen you have to click the number 2 (for 2 players).
Then you would have to click on the shopping cart (right side of the screen)
Later the webpage goes over to the safe payment system and you must insert your credit card details. Regarding the payment: the system charges €1’50 at this moment (per person and tee time) as a transaction fee. The remaining amount can be paid upon arrival at the Reception on the golf course on your first day.
Online Rate 18 holes during high season: €104,50 (5% OFF)
Tee Time reservations must be cancelled no later than the cancelation release days prior to the day of your arrival (4 days). If the reservation is not cancelled by this time, or in case of a 'no show', the whole amount of your reservation will be charged automatically. The transaction fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
Celebrate the Ryder Cup with Golf Las Américas Proshop
The Golf Las Américas Proshop joins the celebration of the 2018 Ryder Cup, the most important golf tournament of the year, where we see Europe vs United States at the French golf course of Le Golf National this week (25th to 30th of September).
4 spanish players will take part in the tournament this year, Sergio García and Jon Rahm in the professional Ryder and the catalan golfers David Puig and Eduard Rousaud in the Junior Ryder Cup. We would like to give away a special present to our loyal Social Media followers and hand out a polo shirt from the new Ryder Cup 2018 collection, brought out by Footjoy for this event.We will raffle the winner of the prize amongst our online followers.
How can I participate?
Today we will launch this Social Media competition. If you’re a Golf Las Américas follower, you just have to "Like" our post about the Ryder Cup on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Of course, you can like all three platforms and therefore raise your chances of winning the prize! If you do not follow us on social media yet, then this is the perfect time to do so and take part in this exciting contest. Also if you share the post on Facebook, retweet on Twitter or comment on Instagram, you will have even more options to win the prize.
We will announce the winner of the contest next Monday, 1st of October, through our Social Media accounts.
And the winner is...
RAFAEL DÍEZ FOLGUERAS
Challenge your skills against the professional players of the Golf Las Américas Academy
During this new season we will launch a challenge towards all passionate golfers, who wish to improve their game on a tactical level and try out playing in the competitive field.
This last week of September and throughout the month of October you can participate in the LAS AMÉRICAS CHALLENGE and beat one of our Pros in a round of 9 or 18 holes.
You can choose to either face one of our professional players of the Las Americas Academy: James Ferraby or David Bosa, or find a partner and play against them in an exciting match.
Amateurs who win a match will receive a bottle of cava rosé at the end of the challenge on the terrace of the Golf Las Americas Restaurant and we will raffle 2 green fees between all the winners on the 1st of November.
Modality: match play handicap.
Price Rates: Beat the Pro 9 holes: GF + € 85 // Beat the Pro 18 holes: GF + € 175
Finish date: 31st of October
Prize for beating a professional player: Bottle of cava rosé and an entry to the raffle of 2 GF 18 holes with the other winners of the challenge.
Friday 7th of September · Happy Birthday Big Ben!
Elizabeth Tower · UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987
Today is the anniversary of Big Ben. It is 159 years old. The tower is a British cultural icon recognised all over the world. It is one of the most prominent symbols of the United Kingdom and parliamentary democracy
You know that...
· February 1900: The heavy build-up of snow on a clock face impeded the progress of the hour hand, causing the clock to stop for about eight hours
· 1916: For two years during World War I, the bells were silenced and the clock faces were not illuminated at night to avoid guiding attacking German Zeppelins.
· 10 May 1941: A German bombing raid damaged two of the clock's dials.
· 12 August 1949: The clock slowed by four and a half minutes after a flock of starlings perched on the minute hand.
· 30 January 1965: The bells were silenced during the funeral of statesman and former prime minister Winston Churchill.
· 5 August 1976: First and only major breakdown. The Great Clock was shut down for a total of 26 days over nine months. it was reactivated on 9 May 1977.
· 17 April 2013: The bells were silenced as a mark of "profound dignity and deep respect" during the funeral of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
· August 2015: The clock was discovered to be running 7 seconds fast, and coins were removed from its pendulum to correct the error, which caused it to run slow for a time.
ALL THE INFO ABOUT BIG BEN · WIKIPEDIA
SPECIAL PROMO · GOLF LAS AMÉRICAS AS A PRESENT